I have a standard resume, a resume brief, and linkages to my professional account on linked in.
Most who seek my resume these days are looking for a resume specifically tailored to a specific purpose. As time permits, I am happy to make such a modification for you.
I am a member of the network. View Brett Scott’s profile
Home Office Environment
My home office environment has been carefully crafted to foster a creative, undisturbed, and powerful development environment for my endeavors. The office itself is separated from the common areas of the house and is well lit. I have successfully worked as a telecommuter for 16 years. I absolutely love the extra two hours a day I get back not having to drive in traffic. My productivity has never been better, and my overall costs of doing business are way down.
- Cox Business 100 meg. pipe.
- Phone Services
- 2 incoming dedicated voice phone lines. Both have one number service redundancy offering cellular overlay service. 1 Polycom 650 VOIP phone with an additional extender this easily integrates with most SIP/VOIP systems. Therefore, I can connect directly to your phone network. Currently operate 18 voice lines. I also have a PolyCom conference room phone system in my office. All incoming voice lines have toll-free numbers.
- I am currently running a 24 station / server 1 gigabit network. All hardware is updated every 6 months and all servers are top of the line machines. I am a full Microsoft Universal Development Partner (UDP) Program subscriber which provides me with a complete suite of Microsoft’s back office operating systems and server software. My main environment is based on Windows 2000 and XP machines. I am also running a Microsoft .Net server. All of my systems are protected by firewalls, intrusion detection, and automated audits. I am currently running 3 terabytes of storage backed up every 6 hours. Over the years I have developed several unique software applications and methodologies that greatly enhance my overall performance. I regularly use PPTP or VPN services to connect to my client’s networks, and have several SSL/PKE certificates. I have Microsoft Terminal Services™ clients and Microsoft NetMeeting™ software installed on my workstations. I am familiar with configuring and presenting information using WebEx™ and PlaceWare™. Finally, I have full multi-media production facilities with streaming media servers in both the Windows Media™, Flash™ Media Server, and RealVideo™ formats. Since I am frequently asked to participate in meetings I have also developed a video conferencing system that allows multiple parties to communicate and collaborate in real time with very low bandwidth consumption.
- My office is secluded and in a quiet neighborhood. There is very little traffic and my home is on a generously sized lot. My family is comfortable with my non-existence during business hours and leave me un-disturbed.
- One of my most important priorities. The home is never left un-occupied for more than a few hours. When the home would be left un-occupied we hire either a security firm or use local house-sitters to keep the home warm and in good company. All non-family members are screened with a comprehensive background check. Security cameras are present and they are monitored.