- Commercial software design and development
- Problem solver
- Hard core technical knowledge with direct expertise in its application to business.
- Over 20 years of professional experience
- Proven team management skills
Security consultant with peer acknowledged expertise as a leader in cyber security, secure coding, computer network attack (CNA), computer network defense (CND), and cyber warfare. Specialties: cyber security, start-ups, software design / architecture, software development, grid computing, high performance computing clusters, big data, project management, investor relations, document systems and content management.
My designs focus on total system integration, high volume transactions, asynchronous processing / parallel processing, and robust / resilient systems.
My track record of successful system development, long term system life spans, and wealth generation speaks for itself. Very few match my performance.
Work Experience – highlights
August 2003 to Ma 2016
A healthcare 2.0 / eCommerce company
- Took the company from 5 million in annual sales to over 40 million in annual sales
- Developed all operational software from the consumer website to the backend processing and automation platform
- Built complete EPP backend for fully functioning domain registrar
- Developed custom WordPress plugins
- Built a team of developers to support business operations
- Python, PHP, .Net (c# mvc / ServiceStack) under Mono, Visual Basic, Classic ASP
April 2003 to August 2003
A Large Bank
Neural computing project interfacing with a legacy main frame system via Extra. Bi-directional updates and queries. Managing loan pipelines, productivity portal, workflow and job routing, automation, pipeline monitoring and reporting, error / defect detection and automated response. The project also was a solution for business continuity planning with a complete loan pipeline migration and load balanced redistribution within 1 hour to any number of alternate business facilities.
January 2003 to April 2003
A National Computer Distributor / Wholesaler
Hired as a contractor to analyze, debug, and enhance a VB, COM, Java, MS SQL Server application used to add, delete, and maintain the company’s product offerings. In two months over 100 bugs were eliminated, customer satisfaction was achieved. Next several new powerful functions and screens were added to the application which dramatically increased the user productivity and increased system reliability. Ultimately, the way was cleared for new systems development for a SAP conversion.