I have always remained on the technical side of my work. While I have managed teams up to 75 people, I prefer to work with small, more agile, teams.
I am focused on results.
As a senior technologist, I am more frequently asked to lead / mentor. This is something I enjoy doing. Through my very broad based background in industries, roles and responsibilities, and projects, I have developed a skill set that is unparalleled. My business experience allows me to make the leap between business needs and technology seamless and easy. This has led to me being the primary technical advocate for many start-ups and their “investor relations”.
I love start-ups.
I am regularly asked to speak on many technical issues. I am typically booked to speak between 20 and 30 times per year. Having many years of experience with very diverse audiences has kept me in tune with the tech industry, and empowered me to be a recognized leader in it.
I am a tech leader with a strong following.
- Distributed software systems
- Grid Computing
- High performance computing
- API Development
- Unified communication systems
- Software Design
- needs analysis, commercial product
- development, support systems,
- Software Development
- Technology Roadmap Development / Review
- Cloud based systems
- public / private
- Security Assessment
- Secure System Design & Incident Response
- Digital Forensics
- Security Awareness Training
- .Net (c#, visual basic)
- SQL 92 (mySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostGres,)